Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Fender JMJ roadworn Mustang Bass (looking for a Gibson G3)
£725
Netherlands

Fender JMJ Mustang Bass

S3WDC0j.jpg

EuTg6wl.jpg

4zudA3D.jpg

iuXcl3d.jpg

ova8tEt.jpg

tiO2amz.jpg

jk53Umz.jpg

I bought this nice little fella (purchased new) a few months back. I really like it, but don't use it that much actually.  Other basses fit the band sound better overall, so it's a bass I'm only enjoying at home.

I'm starting to miss my old Gibson G3 bass, so I want to give it a try to see I can get one through a trade as I have no cash to spend. Ideally a little beat up (but technically perfect) ebony finished example with the original hardcase (just like the bass I miss :) ). 

This mustang is in great shape....I oiled the fretboard after the purchase, otherwise it's just like it arrived. It plays and sounds just great and all is working of course. You'll receive the digital invoice from me (concerning guarantee). 

I will also add a second set of Fender flatwound strings that also have been (shortly) used string through. 

Trade value: €900,-

So tradewise I'm especially interested in a Gibson G3. Otherwise you may try to tempt me with the right Stingray (2eq, lacquered neck preferred), a bass from a USA brand who's name may not be mentioned here, or something extremely cool that doesn't come to my mind immediately. 

Edit: Please note the price in GBP wasn't entered correctly by me, should be 775. I can't change this. 

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
No longer available
  • Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic