Why become a member? ×

Vlogging help

mrtcat

I recently joined a fairly busy band doing weddings and private events. They're great guys and so far it's been a lot of fun.

All the work is divided pretty fairly amongst the four members. We also run a little rehearsal studio in Rushden, Northamptonshire. As I live the furthest away I don't get asked to do much with day to day running of the studio and that suits me fine. I have however been given the job of producing a weekly vlog that shows what we do. My only qualification for the role is that I own a decent camera and a couple of gopros bit I'm definitely up for the learning process that will be involved. 

What I'm after is any advice and feedback. The aim more than anything is to share the interesting parts of what we do, allow people who have / might  book us get to know us and how it works and really just make something interesting. 

We have agreed that we should try and find a different theme each week so we aren't making essentially the same thing over and over and we need to keep it simple enough that it doesn't affect performances. 

If you want to see what we've done so far then this is my latest effort. 

I already learnt I'm going to need to use a high pass filter when using footage taken whilst driving lol. 

Edited by mrtcat
  • Like 1