Why become a member? ×

TRADED. 2 X RCF 745's / 2 X BF FR800 active PA cabs FRFR with covers. Fs/px.
£1600
Blackburn BB22SH

Waiting on a sale of the RCF's.  The FR800's will be withdrawn when the sale is complete. Thanks for the interest everyone.

£1600 for the RCF's and £2000 for the BF FR800's. May do some sort of trade with a BF LF1400. May PX with cash my way. Fender, Squier VI, Basses, guitars, audio interface, field recorder, macbook  etc etc. Just try me.

RCF 745 -

Not sure about this sale but I'll see what happens.  

UPDATE - RCF replied to an email I sent them this morning. Quite an interesting read really. According to them we are all mis-informed about the 745 model numbers! There were no MK2 or Mk3's. Straight from the original to MK4! Confusing stuff...

Dear Duncan, 

the speaker QBQP02188 has been manufactured in February 2016;

it is the ART ART745-A 230V (the generation before MK4, there were no MK2 or MK3 of the ART 745-A)

Hope it helps

thanks and regards

Customer Service

RCF S.p.A.
Via Raffaello, 13 - 42124 Reggio Emilia - Italy
Tel. 
+39 0522 274 411 - Fax: +39 0522 232 428
www.rcfaudio.com

I bought them from another BC'er (Geddys Nose) a while back and literally have not been used in any form of anger. He bought them but bought an Evox 12 rig not long after and so didn't use them either. Fantastic piece of kit and in great condition.. Read any review or just search on here. Great condition. You don't even have to take them out of the covers to gig them!

Barefaced -

Barefaced FR800's which I bought brand new about 18 months ago. Hardly used in that time. Both in great condition.

Whichever pair sell first, I'll keep the other.

Reason for sale is - I'm tired of being the PA bloke / bass player and they are not being used enough to justify having both pairs.

Will get some better pics when I can make a bit more space to get at them!

Will  consider shipping at buyers cost. I still have the original BF packaging. 

Sorry, UK only sale as I'm sick of being charged ludicrously high bank fees on non U.K. sales.

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 2

On 08/03/2019 at 00:53, itsmedunc said:

Reason for sale is - I'm tired of being the PA bloke / bass player 

That gets tired very quickly. It only stops getting tired when you get paid extra to do it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, intime-nick said:

ooh - are they RCF 745-A MK.4 speakers ?  can't see the label on the back clearly enough

I'm not sure but always presumed they were. Does it actually say on the labe!l?

3 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

These RCF are Mk2 - the grille shape has changed since these and there’s also FiRPHASE on the Mk4. (Not that that is anything most people should worry about)

Thanks for that. I was hoping you would be along to identify them! 😀

Cheers

Dunc

On 08/03/2019 at 00:53, itsmedunc said:

Reading on the net leads me to believe there are no MKlll's and they went straight from 2's to 4's? 

It was to bring all the shape changes of the cabinets and new phase tech into line so the range became mk4 to avoid confusion (but then created another confusion)

• Haha 1

RCF replied to an email I sent them this morning. Quite an interesting read really. According to them we are all mis-informed about the 754 model numbers! There were no MK2 or Mk3's. Straight from the original to MK4! Confusing stuff...

Dear Duncan, 

it is the ART ART745-A 230V (the generation before MK4, thre were no MK2 or MK3 of the ART 745-A)

Hope it helps

thanks and regards

Customer Service

RCF S.p.A.
Tel. 
www.rcfaudio.com

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

RCF replied to an email I sent them this morning. Quite an interesting read really. According to them we are all mis-informed about the 754 model numbers! There were no MK2 or Mk3's. Straight from the original to MK4! Confusing stuff...

Dear Duncan, 

it is the ART ART745-A 230V (the generation before MK4, thre were no MK2 or MK3 of the ART 745-A)

Hope it helps

thanks and regards

Customer Service

RCF S.p.A.
Tel. 
www.rcfaudio.com

I sent an email to RCF UK, they never replied.. maybe I should have gone to the address you used! (It was a different enquiry).

1 minute ago, Dood said:

I sent an email to RCF UK, they never replied.. maybe I should have gone to the address you used! (It was a different enquiry).

I had to become a member (no cost) of their main site and contacted customer services via that. I think I messaged them last Friday. Not the fastest response but at least I got an answer!

58 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

Mine match the ones in the picture above... and my receipt says RCF 745A Mk2. So there you go! A complete blizzard of confusion. It does seem to be a bit of an odd one - I thought it was a Mk2 based on the amp changes that happened since the mishaps of the 715 original amp. Then with the reshape of the grille, the design went to Mk4 (assuming that they are based on the changes in the other range that were already at Mk3)

On 14/03/2019 at 16:48, itsmedunc said:

Agreed. It's blo0dy confusing! How did they get such a good speaker together at all when they can't sort its name out properly! 😄

To be fair, I’d rather it this way around than a really clear, logical name and a mediocre speaker!

• Like 1