CalDeep

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£695
Liverpool

Up is my MIJ jag in sunburst. Its a monster. I am moving house and have a few unforeseen bills to sort out, so Im operating a last in, first out policy on this. 

I've played 6/7 of these over the years and this one is the best of the lot. Its in excellent condition and plays well. Sounds exactly as it should. 

£650 INCLUDES UK SHIPPING 

Unforseen events have now left me no choice but to drop the price again. Its now £600 including shipping. You wont find another this cheap anywhere. 

Any questions, please get in touch :)
img_20190306_163357.thumb.jpg.920cd5254414b7e932852454a3d40c8c.jpgimg_20190306_163419.thumb.jpg.23b21e3d472e1d63b663cb9fc7867461.jpgimg_20190306_163408.thumb.jpg.1e0707952790181a2a335b70f87f9744.jpgimg_20190306_163404.thumb.jpg.fe9a38a45b8f9e880fcdb2597a6a0941.jpg

Edited by CalDeep
pRICE DROP

Just adding a friendly bump for CalDeep - he's a pleasure to deal with
GLWTS mate :) 
It's a cracking looking bass!

23 hours ago, Marc S said:

Just adding a friendly bump for CalDeep - he's a pleasure to deal with
GLWTS mate :) 
It's a cracking looking bass!

Cheers matey! 

I am now taking offers on this as I move house Friday and will be very persuadable the next couple of days!

I have all the packaging and box to ship it with! 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By elliott_Þórunn
      Fender Mustang Bass MIJ reissue In excellent condition, comes with a Fender gig bag.
      Bass was set up at McIntyre Guitars in Edinburgh last year.
      Currently strung with D'Addario Chrome Flats.
      Collection is preferred but I can potentially meet somewhere if need be, or buyer can organise courier (as I do have a box that will work).
      Buyer is responsible for any Paypal fees.

• By police squad
      I have decided, after much thought, to finally let my Fender Flea bass go. I bought it four years ago, gigged it a lot for the next couple of years, you can see the wear from where my wrist rested on the upper bit.
      Also the paint is wearing through to the primer along the top edge but it's very hard to see. I have also changed one grub screw in the bottom E saddle as it had rusted up . I have the original grub screw too.
      There is the original gig bag and case candy
      Those that have these, know what a great sound comes from them. The 1964 pickups really sound ace. That jazz bass 'fizz' from the neck pickup, the honk from the bridge.
      It sits in my office, waiting for me to have a noodle on it at lunchtimes, it's been great to play at work. Nice and light too at 3.9kg or 8 pounds and 8 ounces, measured on my digital works scales.
      But in all realities I'm just not going to use it anymore unless I turn it into a Sting Jazz (which I'm not)
      I am just a P bass fan. 
      I can ship (UK only) via DPD courier, you can collect , have a cuppa and a natter all things bass
      I work in Folkestone, Kent and live in Deal.
      Any questions, fire away
      I'm not looking for any trades, I'm just trying to thin the herd

• By Bass-Face
      FENDER - American Pro Standard  2017 
      Serial number: US17054683
      Production year: 2017 or 2018
      Made in Corona, USA
      Great Fender Jazz very clean used for practice but not gigged. Have now moved to 5 string.

• By hestan
      ******£900 plus postage********   I’m selling my stunning Overwater J-Series 4 str fretless.   SPECS:   34" scale 4.4 kg Controls: Volume, Pickup blend, and 3 way Overwater Tone control (bass thick outer ring, mids top ring, then pull out top ring for top end)   It’s an incredible bass, I had custom built for me by Overwater in 2005, with translucent blue quilted maple finish and ebony fretboard.  It sounds amazing: i've rarely played any fretless that sings like  this one, without the harsh zingy sound of some cheaper brands.   I used the bass on the West End show Stephen Ward cast recording in 2013, as well on the show itself (for 5 months), but otherwise it stayed in the studio.   It does have a few dings from the 5 months I mentioned in the tiny Orchestra pit at the Aldwych (quick bass changeovers) but luckily they’re mainly on the back and sides.  (I've highlighted them in the photos.)  If you're a collector looking for a perfect instrument to hang as a decoration, the dings on the back might put you off but if you're a player looking for an exceptional, singing fretless with incredible tone/playability and a stunning finish, this will blow your mind!   Brand new to build they're about £2750-2800, i’m asking £950 plus postage.   I've included a recording of the bass, a cover of a Nick Drake tune called 'From the morning' Jaco/Joni style, a good example of the DI tone.   I'm also throwing in a soft case from Overwater (missing a small buckle on the top pocket)   J

nick drake fretless demo 2.mp3