Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£1000
Germany

chrisbass13

One of the 'must own at some point in your career' basses. Why the fours never felt as good as the fives is beyond me, as is why I could never really et to grips with fives. Sixes fine, something about fives :) 

• Like 1

Ah memories....I owned a TRB-6P exactly the same colour as this one. I was desperate for the 6 string and I, allegedly, got the first one in Europe at the time. The year was 1989 in sure and this one was heading for Germany. I came up with the money and it was redirected to Edinburgh. I think it was £1,500 at the time. The dumb thing was I let the most glorious pre-EB Stingray go for a song just to help fund the purchase. Will always regret it.

I found the string spacing on the TRB 6P very wide and it was only when I switched to an Overwater progress 6 string that I realised the Yamaha was just too wide for me. 

I get the comment about either 4 or 6 but never 5. I'm exactly the same but I've forced the issue by purchasing a Sandberg 5 from Will on BC just last week. I will conquer this odd number blip by hook or by crook

• Like 1

Got two of these and I use one of em just as much as any of my Status basses when gigging,As good as anything out there,I got my first one in the USA as they are hard to come by over here,I’ll have to wait for another to come up

• Like 1