Why become a member? ×

SOLD. MarkBass 106 classic cab 32kg!
£395
Leyland Lancashire

la bam

Hi all,

Im selling my MarkBass 106 classic cab.

My favourite cab ever.

6x10 neo speakers, in a cab built to withstand everything you can throw at it. 

It comes in at only 32kg ! Thats almost as light as a barefaced 6x10 - and its built so much more solid.

Comes with tilt back heavy duty casters - and they are brilliant - and a metal bar for ease of transportation.

Its also 6 ohms - so its the perfect comprimise on any amp - doesnt drive it too hard but you get a lot of power into it.

It can easily take 900w, but a few hundred watts and you have more than enough power and volume.

Ive used this indoor at large gigs and outdoor at large festivals and never, ever, had to worry about volume. If youve never had a 6x10 - its the best experience. Forget having to wring every last bit out of your amp, the extra speakers is where the volume is at.

Its very easily manageable - the wheels and bar make it a doddle to wheel around, but if you need to lift it into a van or on stage it is easily done. 32kg is ridiculously light for a 6x10. Ive had 4x10s at 50kg and 2x12 at 35kg!

Remember this is not the "standard" markbass 610, its the "classic" - great rich, old school sound.

Its in good condition, but does have a few small marks through gigging. The tape on the photos is from when i first got it, it had like a pluck, so i just put electrical tape over it to stop it catching again, and left it there ever since. Ive shown all these in the photos. Remember they will be a lot less noticeable in real life.

I've also made a crude but effective cover that also has a handle gap, so you can wheel it about when it's still on.

Official spec here:

http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/classic-106/

grab an absolute bargain. save your back, but enjoy a monster cab!

£395 pick up only from Leyland, just off M6.

20190306_143247.jpg

20190306_143243.jpg

20190306_143305.jpg

20190306_143208.jpg

20190306_143216.jpg

20190306_143225.jpg

20190306_143151.jpg

Edited by la bam
  • Like 1

Still available.

I need the room now, as I've bought a new rig unexpectedly, so need the space.

A 32kg 6x10 from markbass with wheels, switchable tweeter, and enough power on tap to fill anywhere with only a few hundred watts. 

NOTE:

There is a lot of interest in this cab. But I simply can't post/courier it. I've been stung before and lost money due to bad couriers.

As much as I appreciate the offers, and it's just as frustrating for me, this is collection only. Thanks.

If you want it, it's worth the trip.

Edited by la bam