Why become a member? ×

Blimey. Keith Flint dead.

Just saw this on the BBC News site. Being a massive fan of all things techno and of The Prodge this has come right out of the leftfield. A big, sad shame as KF was the face of the band and spooked a generation of parents of teens with the Firestarter vid. Saw the band 4 times and KF was a top frontman. Not sure they can carry on after this

Not my usual sort of band but they were amazing at what they did. I wish i'd seen them live. My missus used to buy sweets from his parents sweet shop in Braintree and he used to go to the pictures with her and her mates - she said he was always really nice. So sad.... 

Never a fan of the band or that type of music, but it is so desperately sad when someone takes their own life. I wish he (and the thousands of others who do that each year) could have spoken to someone to get help.

I don't know the circumstances in this case, but whilst ringing the Samaritans might have helped, many never pick up the phone, or try to get help. Never even think about it sadly.

I also feel sorry for those left behind, who will question whether they could have helped him more.

It's a terrible, terrible shame.

• Like 1