Why become a member? ×

Jaydee Celeste Supernatural 5 string WITHDRAWN
£650
Hereford

vmaxblues

Hi Guys, 

REDUCTION BEFORE I DECIDE TO KEEP AND FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!   £ 500.00 

It is just too nice, and I am definitely not reducing it any further, and it is a joy to play, so it stays!

This really is a rare beast, got this from a good friend of mine who used to have a music shop and was part of his private stash!  Apparently there were only 10 of these made and one of them was a gift to Geezer butler!  The original pickups and electrics have at some point been replaced by an active EMG pre amp and pickups, which I have to say sound really good.  I was thinking of replacing them but I really don't think it is necessary.   I had the pickup surrounds professionally made and I think they look good.

The neck is lovely to play, high mass bridge 16mm string spacing at the bridge, brass nut, lovely quality instrument. Not the lightest, but solid and very functional.

I have priced it at a very reasonable rate to cover what it owes me and to take into account non original electrics, but these do come up at solid prices: https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/shop/product/jaydee-celeste-5-string-supernatural-bass-guitar-1989/229245

A real piece of history.  Will come with a decent gig bag.

IMG_9184.jpg

IMG_9185.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9187.jpg

IMG_9188.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9193.jpg

Edited by vmaxblues
  • Like 1