lastanthem88

Yamaha BB424 Metallic Red Brand New
£250
Middlesbrough

For sale is an absolutely brand spanking Yamaha BB424 in metallic red. 

I bought this in early December from new intending to use it on Christmas gigs but in the end it sat in the corner of my music room on a guitar stand and to be honest I really have no idea why - it's never left the house, I've plugged in and played a few times but just kept on using my P bass for gigs.

I'm sure pretty much everyone who is on these forums will vouch for these as being extremely high quality basses, particularly in terms of value for money, so I won't go into any detail on how it plays etc.

Bought for £280.00, it's literally not got a mark on it as you will see from the pictures, so looking for £250.00 delivered. I'll post via UPS on a tracked next day service. It's a beautiful instrument but to be honest I need the cash.

Any questions let me know! 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

That’s bloody tempting!

You're not wrong! Someone, hurry up and buy this!

Andy, most of the members reading your post knew automatically that you'd be on this...😆😆

• Haha 1

Haha Andy loves a Yammy! It was sold but the guy had some unexpected costs come in so had to cancel the sale. It's just sat in my music room waiting to be bought... don't really want to sell but I'm skint.

Edited by lastanthem88
  • Like 1

I collected a sunburst one of these today on behalf of a member here. I was surprised (I know that I shouldn't have been) how good a bass it is. Nice weight, well built and really nice to play...

Did somebody a favour and now I'm fighting off GAS.:facepalm:

• Haha 2

On 05/06/2019 at 14:44, MoJo said:

I wish I'd seen this earlier

There’s another one about a page in...same colour etc.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.