Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Soledad

Rick's Fine '52

Soledad was kind enough to gift me a single tuner, something that was much needed. He wouldn't take anything for it, and wouldn't even allow me to cover the postage. Top man, this is what this Forum is about, excellent addition to the Basschat community.

5 Stars from me!  Deal with confidence folks.

Douglas, I owe you one, thanks.

Rick

• 2 months later...

Met Douglas today - no transaction, just a friendly chat and sharing of information and our mutual interest. 

He wanted to try my GK Backline 110 - happy to oblige - and while he was here I had the excuse to drag out some of my basses which I hadn't used for a while. TBH I'd forgotten how the controls were laid out on a couple.

Nice fella, with lots of useful information and experience of equipment I wasn't familiar with. Always nice to meet up with another BCer and put a face to a username.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a set of near-new La Bella strings from Douglas via the "Recycling" forum, and as with Rick's experience posted above; he wouldn't even let me cover postage.

In my years on Bass World / Talk / Chat pretty much every dealing with a forum member has been a real pleasure, but every so often you have contact with one who just goes above and beyond, and reminds you what a great community this is - Douglas is very much much one of those. :i-m_so_happy:

Thanks fella!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Douglas sold me a TC Electronic cab at the weekend. From start to finish he was great to deal with - very responsive and honest, and I really appreciated that he drove to meet me half way. Great guy, reliable and trustworthy. Thanks Douglas! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a Mayones fretless from Douglas which has been one of the easiest, quickest and most painless deals I've ever conducted on basschat or anywhere else.

Firstly the bass is a beautiful thing that plays wonderfully. Couldn't be happier with it. And Douglas went above and beyond throughout the sale. He's an absolute stand up guy and a credit to this forum. 

Was great chatting with you Douglas. Thanks for a super smooth and easy deal.

All the best!

Keir

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...