Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Barefaced Super Compact (silver grille & vgc)
£500
London

Al Krow

More pics to follow, but the cab is in excellent condition and comes with a BF fitted padded cover.

The cab is under a year old (and retailing for £739 new), so the price is firm - but I hope you'll agree very fair.

BF SC II.jpg

I'm based in East London and happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet up "half way". P&P will be on top if required.

**please note, I will need to hold on to this until beginning of May when a replacement cab should be in place; but PM me if you want to reserve.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Merton said:

Damn you. Damn you. The one cab which will ruin my ability to succeed with Sibob’s challenge. Argh.

Fortunately you don't want anything as a light as this: I'm pretty sure from the 'I ain't buying anything, no no I really am not...oh damn it where did that purchase come from?!' thread you've got your heart set on an Ashdown 410, so all good? (Just don't tell Sibob about that one either).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Available for sale from May when I should hopefully have got a (new) replacement cab in place - or sooner if I can get I can my hands on a used BF BB2. 

Edited by Al Krow