Why become a member? ×

Mission Expressionator now sold
£100
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Listing this here as it's really an effects utility, mods please feel free to move if you don't agree...

No sound from this, it essentially takes a single expression input and creates three separate outputs. 1 into 3.

However, it's more than just a simple copy of the input as you can adjust each of the outputs to send a different waveshape or range of pedal sweep. Each can be configured individually and activated/deactivated (in which case the last pedal position is remembered) to suit. More, and frankly betterer, details here:

https://missionengineering.com/shop-2/products/expression/multi-use-exp/expressionator/

This has been a staple on my board for quite a few years now in order to control various filters and moogish noisemakers. Works fantastically well and of course you only need one exp pedal instead of three (even better of course if your exp has more than one output like a source audio reflex etc).

Very useful leds show you exactly what is going on at any time. Standard 9v barrel jack low current supply is needed to run it.

I will add some pics asap but my unit is exactly as per the Mission page other than it is shiny chrome finish rather than the blue on their site.

Price includes UK shipping. I imported mine at the time but looks like you can get them here now for around GBP 200.

Any questions let me know

Cheers,

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle

• ped locked this topic