Why become a member? ×

Locked Bass for sale page

Gary Williams

Question

Hi - bought a Status Empathy bass last week from fclef4life. When I paid for the bass, Denis (fclef4life) marked his ad post as sold which meant that his original post disappeared. He has kindly sent me the photos but it’d be great to see his original post again with his wording used for the ad.

Can you fix for me please?

Regards

Gary Williams

2 answers to this question

Here’s the text:

Hey guys! Placing for sale this outstanding Status Empathy 5 in very good condition. It plays like butter, effortless, with singing highs and deep lows, with a massive range of mid-cuts and boosts. The volume control could do with a touch of switch cleaner to rid the little bit of scratchiness when turning the knob. The finish has a few very fine, hair-line surface cracks above the neck pick-up, that were there when bought it. This Status is in very good condition for a 20 year old instrument that was played for much of that time. There is minimal fret-wear that does not affect playing in the slightest. The bass will come with a Hiscox case and a spare B-string. Based in Barcelona, Spain. Price 1950 euro.