Why become a member? ×

Sold. 1987 Fender Jazz Bass Special made in Japan
£520

karlfer

As per title, 1st year run from when they changed from painted necks. Completely original. DAFT price now, for one as good as this, imo, especially for our continental friends.

Its in reasonable nick for a 32 year old bass that gets gigged regularly, stipled paintwork on the back, the photos actually make it look better than it is.

Weight is 8lbs 8ozs. Obligatory Duff McKagan mention.

Still has the little F caps on the rotaries, neck, truss, electrics fine, original slightly larger pole pups. Fender gig bag.

COURIER. Buyer to organise/pay for own courier, just tell me when it's getting picked up.

EUROPE. This is an even better buy now & I will ship to Europe but ONLY  under the following terms.

Buyer bank transfers £520 (GBP). WHEN payment HAS CLEARED in my account, buyer to then arrange own courier.

Rest assured this bass will be well packed & in advertised condition when it is collected, but I no longer have the time or facility to chase couriers up in the unlikely event something goes wrong. Apologies but any buyer needs to accept that term & responsibility. Please see my linked 6 pages of feedback.

The last photo shows the bass photobombing the drummers pic from last nights gig :biggrin:

Any trial in Wigan, will travel to meet up.

thanks for looking,

Karl.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

52911231_10156924655088818_7269118383386263552_n.jpg

Edited by karlfer