Why become a member? ×

Stingray Lavender Pearl Sold
£1090

Norwood

23 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I don’t wish to hijack your thread as it’s a lovely looking bass which I’ll do well to avoid buying myself, but you appear to have the same issue I had with my old 4HH in that there is a hairline crack in the neck plate. The solution is quite painless. Contact Ernie Ball and explain the situation. Once they have received the damaged one, they will send you a replacement with a new serial number. Easy peasey. They’re very accommodating.

I’ll second that. They did the same for me, although they did send me the new one first on the understanding that I sent the original one back (they won’t update the EB records with the new serial number if you don’t send it back). Around £17 cost if I recall.

Beautiful bass by the way. GLWTS 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh, that’s the 3rd one I know if in the U.K. yours, My fretless and a piezo 4 string reviewed in Bass Guitar Magazine. 

Very rare colour bass at a ridiculously cheap price. 

CA5AD739-7376-4046-B441-D2C68E255C8C.jpeg

Edited by cd_david
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, dub_junkie said:

sorry to hijack this for sale thread but there's at least one more in the UK I know of as I used to own a SR5 in this colour 

Lovely Stingray this. if I hadn't my readies earmarked for a Classic Sabre I would be all over it

Keir

Pearl Lavender SR5.jpg

I’m drooling all over my iPad screen :o

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • ped locked this topic