Why become a member? ×

Modulus Funk Unlimited / Flea Bass Final Drop SOLD
£2300

Rowbee

Price dropped to £1,800.

It saddens me to be selling this, but seeing as I'm completely without a band at the moment and haven't played since well before Christmas, I can't really see the point in owning it. 

I'm definitely not looking for trades, and have tried to price it based on what others seem to have sold for on here.

It's in absolutely fantastic condition, and comes with the original hard case.  It also comes fitted with strap locks.

** Whilst taking the additional photos, I noticed a tiny mark on the front.  I've tried to capture it in the last photo.  I'd honestly never noticed it before, so it really must be nearly invisible. **

Apologies for the wallpaper in the first photo, but we've not long moved in!

The location is Coventry, and I'd prefer not to post.  I'd be happy to travel halfway to meet up within reason. 

PS - Hello to anyone on here who knows me.  It's been a long time since my last visit!   Hopefully my feedback is still visible at the bottom of my profile. 

20181104_111936.jpg

20190223_132009.jpg

20190223_132015.jpg

20190223_132020.jpg

20190223_132031.jpg

20190223_132059.jpg

20190223_132119.jpg

20190223_132139.jpg

20190223_132152.jpg

20190223_132329.jpg

Edited by Rowbee
SOLD
  • Like 2

Best bass guitar ever made, period. They have clarity, focus, and a distinctive, peaky, mid-growl that no other bass can get near.

This is a cracking price for one of these. I paid a fair whack more for my 97 Flea.

Glwts!!

Edited by 40hz
  • Thanks 1

On 02/04/2019 at 12:11, 40hz said:

Best bass guitar ever made, period. They have clarity, focus, and a distinctive, peaky, mid-growl that no other bass can get near.

This is a cracking price for one of these. I paid a fair whack more for my 97 Flea.

Glwts!!

Thanks.  I think it's definitely a fair price. 

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all.  A slight update on my current band situation, in that I'm on the verge of agreeing to join a band later this year, playing gigs in very spit and sawdust pubs. 

For that reason, I'm probably in the market for a very low value workhorse bass like a Squier VMJ, or possibly a cheap active bass.

If you have something you're looking to offload, then I might be interested in a partial trade, with the majority of the money coming my way.

49 minutes ago, Rowbee said:

Thanks.  I've pretty much agreed to join. 

I believe it's about nine or ten years old.  At the nut it's approximately 42mm,  58mm at the 12th fret, and it does look to be 19mm at the bridge.

That seems to marry up with what's here:

https://www.modulusgraphite.com/funk-unlimited

It’s an early 2008,  40th bass made that year. 

Makes it an FB4 as that was still on the 2008 catalogue. 

Ok, that’s enough geeking out 🤓 

Great bass 👍

11 minutes ago, Chiliwailer said:

It’s an early 2008,  40th bass made that year. 

Makes it an FB4 as that was still on the 2008 catalogue. 

Ok, that’s enough geeking out 🤓 

Great bass 👍

I was trying to work out how you could know, and then I realised I shared a photo of the back of the headstock!

Every day is a school day! 😁

• Haha 1

On 25/04/2019 at 17:04, MrDaveTheBass said:

I've played this bass, and it's a monster! It sounds like a musicman on steroids. The graphite neck is luvvvly. GLWTS Rob, and good luck with your new band - let me know when you're gigging. Most importantly, good luck with the wallpaper! 😜

Thanks, mate.  I hope you and Mrs B are well.  I'll keep you posted on gigs.

You should've seen some of the other wallpaper! 😂

• 2 weeks later...