Why become a member? ×

Hi from Dubai

MartinG

Hey all, stumbled on this group and it looked cool. Although could entice me to spending all my money on things I want (but don't necessarily need!) Looking for some items to add to inventory, namely an 80's USA Spector NS2A. Must be translucent dark blue, quilted maple top, with EMG's and gold schaller hardware as they came. I managed The Bass Centre in London for some time, and sold a few of these and played some great ones that belonged to some incredible players, and always wanted one. take care all, nice to be reading some posts and being involved.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2019 at 06:04, MartinG said:

Hey all, stumbled on this group and it looked cool. Although could entice me to spending all my money on things I want (but don't necessarily need!) Looking for some items to add to inventory, namely an 80's USA Spector NS2A. Must be translucent dark blue, quilted maple top, with EMG's and gold schaller hardware as they came. I managed The Bass Centre in London for some time, and sold a few of these and played some great ones that belonged to some incredible players, and always wanted one. take care all, nice to be reading some posts and being involved.

Welcome Martin!

That would have been a Spector NS2. Stunning basses, of which I'm honoured to own more than a few....
The NS2A was Korean made and came in teal, red, black and white