Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones PJB Briefcase **SOLD**
£350

bigthumb

Phil Jones Briefcase up for grabs. 

Selling as I'm hopefully coming out of bass playing semi retirement and looking for a band again. So, I need to raise funds for some big gear. (This is my only amp now).

I've owned this for a while now, bought second hand either here or ebay, really cannot remember. It just sits here quietly next to my computer occasionally being plugged in for the occasional noodle. It really needs using and appreciating more. 

I doubt anybody needs telling just how great these little combos are and I'd NEVER sell it if didn't need to. Condition is very good with no rips, knocks on the lovely red covering, it looks superb. 

Collection from St. Helens (Merseyside) preferred. I could meet up if not too far. No trade offers please. I'm only selling to fund the purchase of an incoming amp. 

*** After a visit to the attic I've found the original box and packaging, theres also the cover for the amp as well. So I could ship (although I'd really prefer not to risk it). SO if you wish to arrange a courier I'll box it up.***

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 1