Why become a member? ×

Sold SQUIER VINTAGE MODIFIED BASS V1 Sold
£265

Pestie

Here is my excellent Squier Bass V1 that I bought from Skinnyman a few weeks ago.  The bass is excellent with not a mark on it.  It;s in lovely Olympic White with a Tortie scratch plate and Rosewood board with block markers.  The bass has been upgraded with the excellent Staytrem bridge and it is strung with absolutely awesome LaBella flats.   It looks, sounds and plays amazingly.  I play it through a Roland Bass Cube 100 and it's excellent and sounds enormous.  It has the old bridge, the whammy bar and an extra nut.

It's just not for me.  Four strings are more than enough for me and I thought I would try it out to see if we got on.  I'm not really playing bass anymore and this was my attempt to see if I could get myself going again, sadly not so it has to go.

This is a quality bit of kit and I really can't find fault with it.  So if you are after something a bit different that plays like a guitar but thunders like a bass this could be for you!

I live in Earls Barton near Northampton and would prefer collection but am happy to courier at the buyers expense.  No trades thank you. I would like £265 please.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Bass V1 001.JPG

Bass V1 002.JPG

Bass V1 003.JPG

Bass V1 004.JPG

Bass V1 005.JPG

Bass V1 006.JPG

Bass V1 007.JPG

Bass V1 008.JPG

Edited by Pestie