profile_mask2.png

MUSIC MARKETING SOLUTIONS <[email protected]>

16:54 (3 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to musicmarketingsolutions
cleardot.gif

Dear Band representative,
Here is Marc from MUSIC MARKETING SOLUTIONS.
We are currently working for Ripping Family INC. on their Talent Scouting and Costumer Assistant service

We have the immense pleasure to offer you the following tour opportunity from the big agency RIPPING FAMILY BOOKING AND PROMOTION (UNIVERSAL MUSIC, INTERSCOPE RECORDS,  QUEEN, BACKSTREET BOYS, STEVIE WONDER, SANTANA, DEEP PURPLE, ZAKK WYLDE, SLASH, GUNS N' ROSES, SLAYER, METALLICA, MUSE, FOZZY (WWE CHRIS JERICHO), POST MALONE, NICKI MINAJ, LOGIC, AEREOSMITH, EMINEM, KISS, EVANESCENCE, MARILYN MANSON, IRON MAIDEN, LADY GAGA, BRUNO MARS, FOO FIGHTERS, BLACK EYED PEAS, PAUL KALKBRENNER, STING, SHAGGY, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, DISTURBED, BRING ME THE HORIZON, THE PRODIGY, MESHUGGAH, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, HATEBREED, TERROR, STEVE AOKI, 30 SECONDS TO MARS, SLIPKNOT, PITBULL, NICKY JAM, IMAGINE DRAGONS, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, SHINEDOWN, PAPA ROACH, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, NINE INCH NAILS , PUSHA T, THE RASMUS, SIMPLE MINDS, OZZY OSBOURNE, JUDAS PRIEST, TENACIOUS D, CANNIBAL CORPSE , AVENGED SEVENFOLD, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, BILLY IDOL, LIMP BIZKIT, RISE AGAINST, THE OFFSPRING, PARKWAY DRIVE, ARCH ENEMY, DEFTONES, JONATHAN DAVIS (KORN), INCUBUS, ALICE IN CHAINS, EMMURE, ROB ZOMBIE, NAPALM DEATH, CARNIFEX , SCORPIONS, GHOST, MEGADETH, STONE SOUR, MINISTRY, AT THE GATES , CALIBAN , WITHIN THE RUINS , AGNOSTIC FRONT , SICK OF IT ALL, EXODUS, ROLO TOMASSI, CRAZY TOWN , RISE OF THE NORTHSTAR , EMBRACE DESTRUCTION , BURIED IN VERONA , HERE COMES THE KRAKEN , MARTYR DEFILED , A R C H E T Y P E , EVERY MAN IS AN ISLAND , TO KILL ACHILLES , ABORTED , SLAUGHTER TO PREVAIL , I SET MY FRIENDS ON FIRE , ESKIMO CALLBOY , WALLS OF JERICHO, LAMB OF GOD, AMON AMARTH, TOOL, BEARTOOTH, KNOCKED LOOSE, GOJIRA, IN THIS MOMENT, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, DEVILDRIVER & hundreds more..  )

10 Gigs all around Europe with Van (9 seater : RENTAL FEE/DEPOSIT/INSURANCE/FUEL/EXTRA ROAD'S COSTS INCLUDED) & Driver/TM + Local Staff (promoters, stage managers, sound engineers), free accommodation for 11 days, free dinners

Timeframe:
12.09.19 to 22.09.19

TOUR ROUTE:
BELLINZONA, CH
BRESCIA, ITA
ULM, DE
REIMS, FRA
LIEGE, BE
LENS, BE
LILLE, FRA
EERNEGEM, BE
AMSTERDAM, NL
HEERLEN, NL

PICKUP/DROP OFF ZAGREB, CROATIA or BELLINZONA/HEERLEN

--
Would you like to receive more details about it?

Deadline to apply: in 3 days.

Thanks for reading,
Looking forward to hearing from you!

MUSIC MARKETING SOLUTIONS
[email protected]

Advance fee fraud. Before long they will be asking you for an admin fee, which will allegedly be refunded later. Pay that, they'll ask you for more.

Why is the message not personalised to your band? Why no website to check out? The link is to a different organisation.

Avoid!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, skidder652003 said:

Dear Band representative,
Here is Marc from MUSIC MARKETING SOLUTIONS.
We are currently working at Ripping Bands Off

Edited by oZZma

2 hours ago, franzbassist said:

At least they managed to spell accommodation correctly.......

Hadn't noticed before you said so, but they did indeed.
As a result, I think it's safe to assume that:

1 - "Costumer Assistant" is correct too. IOW this is a luxury scheme that nobody should not apply for.
2 -  They're not on BC. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1