Why become a member? ×

ok a bit of a long shot but...

skidder652003

So my band have had the brilliant idea of having a go at the first bit of Shine on You Crazy diamond, the bit just after THAT guitar intro. I've made the backing organ samples and put them into my Nux Loop Core Pedal. So for example the Gm organ chord is on patch 5, the C Organ chord on Patch 6 and so on untill all the chords are in sequence for the length of the piece we are going to play. Problem is now being able to move between patches. This particular Nux Loop core doesnt come with a switch pedal although it has a jack input for one. So Im wondering if I get a simple switch up/down pedal whether I'll be able to switch through the samples with my foot. Why don't you just record the whole lot in one patch you ask? Because I'm concerned that the Drummer and the rest of us won't know when the chord changes will occour and I would like to be able to trigger them manually. Is this making any sense? Will another more sophisticated loop pedal do this, ie a Jam Man or something similar, ie scroll between playback of different loops with an up/down footswitch?

• 2 weeks later...