Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Westone Thunder 1A fretless
£225

Wilco

Given its 35 year age, very clean although does have some mojo as you can imagine.

This is generally light in nature - certainly no significant dents any where. Bridge is tarnished.

Being black & shiny, it was a bugger to photograph & much of what you can see in the pics are reflections & my lawn!

Came to me with a broken toggle switch, which is now fixed. (spare new ones included in the sale)

Tuners hold tune perfectly well, although feel a bit ‘grainy’ when turned. A few months ago I bought a spare set of Westone Thunder tuners just in case & they are included in the sale too.

Fitted yesterday with a brand new set of Elite flatwounds.

The case in the photo’s is also included in the sale.

Great bass in its own right, & cheap enough to give unlined fretless playing a go if you’ve never tried before.

Not up for posting this, so collection from Swindon or happy to drive an hour or so for a meet up.

Edited by Wilco
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shambo said:

Wow that looks fabulous.

I can see a lot of TLC went into that lawn. It looks like a putting green.

There are surface marks on the body that photos won’t pick up, but yes, a great bass given it’s age.

The lawn? High quality artificial - takes no effort at all. Possibly the best non-bass purchase i’ve ever made! 😆

Edited by Wilco