Why become a member? ×

Samson Concert 99 Radio system

Hi everyone

I purchased one of these yesterday at a very attractive price of £90 new unused (£260 currently) .....The question is does anyone have any experience of Samson wireless systems and are they any good?

I didn't have the time to ask yesterday so I guess the horse has bolted but feedback would be great. The guy had 3 bought for a band that didn't happen.....

Cheers

Mike

s-l1600.jpg

I have one - different receiver than the one you have but it works a treat - I took my Bass into the communal foyer - about 30 yards from the box - no problems with reception or bleed from taxis, etc. Haven't had the opportunity to test it in a gig situation but I have faith on it based on what it's done so far.

I have one but it’s got the smaller fold out type sender. That’s what attracted me to it, because I hate having a box that I have to attach to a strap. I found it to be a superb system but couldn’t use it with any basses with strat type jack sockets, therefore it got consigned to the pile under my desk in the music room. 

Edited by ubit