Why become a member? ×

They don't build them like this anymore....

TheGreek

I was going to say there's nothing that can't be fixed with a few hand tools and a cheap preamp until I saw this:
s-l1600.jpg

Think it's a Westfield isn't it? Should be a solid enough project if anybody is feeling brave. Maybe we should start pooling money to buy these and just have them shipped directly to Andy's house for fun?*

*Fun for us, not Andy.......

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dyerseve said:

I think it may have started as  Vester or whatever that cheap brand was that made shoddy looking Warwick copies.

They had the right idea cutting off the head but it should then have either been burned or buried...

Vester did make a similar looking article, but I think this is a Westfield VBS4A. The Vesters were actually pretty good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Vester did make a similar looking article, but I think this is a Westfield VBS4A. The Vesters were actually pretty good!

Yeah definitely a Westfield, didn't know the model number. Some of the Vesters (Clipper?) have really nice woods, there's one near me for £150 but it's in red so looks a bit cheap.