Why become a member? ×

Two 15" bass bins ONLY £50
£75

Two bass bins in great condition. 15” drivers, front ported, with top hat and carry handles. Not too heavy!

The original model is “Ekho SUB20 15 Inch 250W 8R Sub Woofer Bass Bins” although the specifications may not exactly the same. I have removed the cheap low pass filters but those are available at no cost. 

Can deliver locally (Winchester) if required. Sensible offers considered.

Cheers

Jim

IMG_3196.thumb.jpg.2b9c739d4067027240a2fae0bbe97e33.jpgIMG_6213.thumb.jpg.791aad271bf3442dc372c8e7dada0684.jpgIMG_9724.thumb.jpg.072da23fdc7d8d537f5b16973d1b3a0c.jpg

Edited by bigjimmyc
price drop

I assume Essex is too far to be reasonable? I can offset the unreasonableness with a few hours of playing some rather interesting and unique basses along with all the tea/coffee/scotch? you can can drink plus an ample supply of sweet and/or savoury snacks. A good deal! ;)

16 hours ago, binky_bass said:

I assume Essex is too far to be reasonable? I can offset the unreasonableness with a few hours of playing some rather interesting and unique basses along with all the tea/coffee/scotch? you can can drink plus an ample supply of sweet and/or savoury snacks. A good deal! ;)

Hi Binky. Cheers for the offer but I think that may be too far...