Why become a member? ×

** SOLD Please Remove ** Musicman Stingray Classic - Vintageburst/Birds Eye Maple Neck
£1400

woodywyatt

**SOLD**

Musicman Stingray 4 Classic 'Vintageburst' this is a really fabulous instrument in mint condition.
Beautiful birds Eye Maple Neck (Natural aged finish), 9 Volt 2 Band Eq, String-through Body, Classic Bridge with String Mutes,.Musicman Hardshell Case Included.

EXTRAS
Comes with the original white pick guard or the black one that's fitted at the moment.
I've also installed a Hipshot BT 1 D-Tuner (worth £70) - I can re-install the original or leave this on.

Jim Dunlop 'Straplok' Strap retainers are also installed and of course I will include the original strap buttons.

Weight: 4.5 kg

I'm only selling to fund a custom bass I've always been after. Trust me, if I could afford to, I would keep this thing too!

Full spec on the MusicMan Stingray Classic can be found here - https://www.thomann.de/gb/music_man_stingray_4_classic_mn_vsb.htm

Main.thumb.jpg.37cd75ec594f41819b06383533b954f8.jpg

Front_blackSP.jpg

Back1.jpg

Back2.jpg

Front_whiteSP.jpg

Front_blackSP.jpg

Bodyclose.jpg

Back3.jpg

Back4.jpg

Back5.jpg

headstock.jpg

headstockfront.jpg

Edited by woodywyatt
SOLD
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, woodywyatt said:

Yep all personal preference. Glad you like the bass anyway 😉

Love it, best colour scheme ever, with the black PG. The classic line, with the old bridge, 2 EQ, old body shape and oval PG in both 4 or 5 strings, for me, is the most apealing line. Lovely bass, and at 4,5kg it's not the heaviest of SR's. ;)

• Like 1