Why become a member? ×

SOLD Orange Terror Bass 500 with custom flight case
£200

Paul S

I find my Orange Terror bass 500 is now surplus to requirements.  You know all about these so I won't go into detail.  Stupid loud, old school tone.  EQ doesn't do much but if you like it then Wow.  I did the valve swap but will include the originals in the case.  This comes with a custom built exceptionally sturdy flight case, attenuator for the DI but I don't have a spare kettle lead at the moment.  In the flight case it weighs 6.2kg.  The fan is a bit noisy at home practice levels but then most of them are.  The middle cage sometimes vibrates when it is sitting directly on top of a cab. - I made a half-arsed attempt at mitigating this by running a bead of mastic along the joins in question but it still does it a bit unless you sit the amp on top of something.  Outside is not pristine, it has been gigged and used.  Gain knob has been pushed very slightly inwards but still works - as does everything else.

Price is £225 posted to UK mainland, £200 if you come and pick it up from SS7 in SE Essex.

I thank you.

OTB1.jpg

OTB2.jpg

OTB3.jpg

Edited by Paul S

• ped locked this topic