Why become a member? ×

IsoAcoustics ISO-155 Pair - Brand New
£80

I have a pair of these.  I opened to test them , but otherwise brand new. Probably the best isolation stands known to man.  More info here: http://www.isoacoustics.com/iso-155-isolation-stands/

I have just upgraded my studio monitors.  Initially I went for a pair of Focal Alpha 65's, and bought these stands for them.  However,  within a day I changed my mind and upgraded the Focals to Alpha 80's. 

I didn't need to test them to see the ISO-155's would be too small for the new, larger, Focals, so the speakers are now on foam pads (on Zaor Misa stands which are already isolated), and these are surplus to my needs.

They sell for circa £90 new, so £80 inc post seems reasonable?  This is a stock image, but they look exactly like this!

ISO-155a.thumb.jpg.ff56d98c2d557827e4d5af231de0a0f3.jpg

Actually you get all the bits included to make two Daddies or two Babies! Also included are the bits to point them up/down at a couple of different angles....  Or you could just be wacky and set each one up randomly different and really bugger up your monitoring experience!