Why become a member? Read more... ×
mfisher91

Bassless backing tracks

Has anyone found a good source of bassless backing tracks by known artists, e.g. RHCP? I'm currently looking for a band to join and want to get some samples up and there's a couple of covers I'd like to record.

Search YouTube for: "MrHitcher65 no bass"

He has quite a few.

• Like 1

Yup, midi files and a good android or ios midi player should do ya. Its my main tool for practicing our setlist at home. While it won't sound as good as a proper recording sans bass, there's a massive catalogue of midi files out there on the net, I've been able to get virtually all of our 50+ setlist on midi. 

13 hours ago, mingsta said:

Yup, midi files and a good android or ios midi player should do ya. Its my main tool for practicing our setlist at home. While it won't sound as good as a proper recording sans bass, there's a massive catalogue of midi files out there on the net, I've been able to get virtually all of our 50+ setlist on midi. 

Found what I needed thanks to this, thanks!

• Like 1

On 10/02/2019 at 21:30, mingsta said:

Which site do you recommend to download the midi files?