Why become a member? ×

Frank McComb.

bubinga5

Bubinga 5, you have good taste! ☺️

I remember a friend playing me some of  'The Truth' album - first time I'd heard of this guy. Obviously some of that could sound a little dated now, but the standard of playing is A1.

Any idea who the bass player is on this?  - Obviously joined by an umbilical cord to the drummer, never to be cut.  I wish i could play like that (or maybe work with a drummer who could even make that possible!).

13 minutes ago, musicbassman said:

Bubinga 5, you have good taste! ☺️

I remember a friend playing me some of  'The Truth' album - first time I'd heard of this guy. Obviously some of that could sound a little dated now, but the standard of playing is A1.

Any idea who the bass player is on this?  - Obviously joined by an umbilical cord to the drummer, never to be cut.  I wish i could play like that (or maybe work with a drummer who could even make that possible!).

Freddie Washington buddy.And thank you . I should add that im no different from any other people/bass players on BassChat in there great musical taste. The difference is I post (annoyingly to some maybe) more music than most members. 

Edited by bubinga5