Why become a member? ×

Postman's been..

doomed

8 minutes ago, Teebs said:

Nice! :)

I was thinking about getting one of these!

They sound interesting. Would you consider a review when you've had a chance to try it out properly?

Dont know about a review, that wouldn't be my forte, I'll let you know if I hear any significant difference though. 😄

• Thanks 1

On 08/02/2019 at 16:41, Teebs said:

Ta :)

Tried it out this evening at practice, warp volume 12 as ever, it does what it says on the box. Tightened up the bottom end noticeably even to my not exactly sensitive ears, glad I took the plunge.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Teebs said:

Will look at ordering one. Had my eye on them for a while, you've convinced me! Thanks doomed! :)

Also, it will put my mind at ease when using other cabs as we often do at backline share gigs, I know my own cabs can take what we do but sometimes I've had to drastically wind back on the bass when using other cabs. Be prepared to wait a few weeks if you do order, you won't hear anything after you order, your PayPal receipt will come through and unless you email Max you'll hear nothing till he ships, everything is built on order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got mine on Friday and it fits perfectly on my small board. I used it for the first time on Sunday in a recording studio. The engineer was very impressed, although i admit i couldn't tell it was working. I guess that means its doing a good job in not messing with my tone. I wasn't using my own rig so that wasn't a good test.

The only negative for me is the bright LED, but a bit of tape over that fixed it.

D5DF6E23-7FE9-410E-9515-513B49F7BAF1.thumb.jpeg.8d1553dcca710b6464d5a9c2115c83bf.jpeg

Edited by dave_bass5
  • Like 1