Why become a member? ×

Feedback for flaviusm

ovialexm1

Flavius (basschat id: flaviusm) is a great guy to deal with and I was surprised to see he does not have a feedback on basschat topic. I had many transactions with him over the last 10 years and he always was honest, fast in replying and very good in comunication. I highly recomand him for selling or buying.

I know he had some transactions here on basschat and I recomand those that dealt with him to leave a feedback here.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Flavius is a fantastic buyer, not many would trust a person with his 50% deposit but Flavius trusted me. He paid the outstanding amount when he said he would, a real nice guy to deal with and without doubt a man of his word. I wouldn’t think twice about dealing with Flavius again. Top guy and trustworthy 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are a number of people I have dealt with on Basschat over the years that go above and beyond to ensure the smooth running of a trade/sale. Flavius is absolutely one of these people! We arranged a deal that involved a good portion of trust from Flavius to me, his communcation is perfect and I would very much be happy to deal with him again. Do not have any worries when dealing with Flavius, I can say firmly he is a great person to do business with!

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I started this topic for Flavius, I did a few trades or I sold/bought basses to/from him. Recently I had another transaction with him and I can say he is one of the best guys I had transactions here on BC. HIGHLY RECOMANDED!!!

Thank you Flavius!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Traded a bass again with Flavius. Bomb proof parcel, bass as described. Fast, easy and smooth trade as usual. Now I got my old Laurus Quasar SL190 Grafite 6 fretless back, and with a better look now.

Cheers Flavius. :drinks:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Sold my 2002 Music Man Stingray 5 to Flavius. Always a pleasure to deal with and such a nice person.

I was even paid with real money ( 😉 ) and can now buy some other basses.

Heil to Lemmy.

Cheers Flavius. :drinks:

Edited by Hellzero
Too big fingers...
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aaaah, Flavius ... 😎 Here is a man who would make the most depressed of men smile. 😏

I just made a trade with him, and as usual everything went wonderfully! The packages are very well done and the basses arrived as described. I can only recommend Flavius who is a man of confidence, and it's always a great pleasure to chat with him.

Have fun with this new bass dear friend and long live the GAS ! 😄

Edited by Rollo
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I was in contact with Flavius for more than a year regarding the sale of one of my Dingwall Customs. I decided to lower the price and check if he‘s still interested and we made the deal happen in two days, including payment via wire transfer and shipping from Germany to Romania!

Polite, quick, friendly communication. Great dude all-around. Deal with confidence. 

Thank you Flavius, and enjoy the new bass!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1