Why become a member? ×

Andertons, Guildford

bozzie

I hope it helps, I've not used it so I can't validate it works and is monitored by Lee or one of his representatives.

I used to be a real supporter of Anderton's but in the last 18 months I've had many problems with orders so I've stopped using them.

Edited by PJ-Bassist

Another fan of the shop here- it’s my local and I’ve never had an issue whether it’s popping in to try something, ordering on line to pick up, and last week I bought a pedal on line that was delivered the next day. Always excellent service

I’d be interested to hears at the OPs issue is

Edited by Monkey Steve

1 hour ago, cetera said:

Always been looked after well by Lee Voss, Stuart & all the temp staff. From trying gear to price matching/beating to ordering - all good. Surprised if there's been an issue that needs addressing right to the top?

This is what happens when they realise they have a rock god on the premises.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Billy Apple said:

But maybe others don't have the information they wanted. The OP does not own a thread, the site does.

Being as the site owns the thread, would they be interested in selling it on? Best price guaranteed, ready cash, we collect, no hassle, no quibble.

• Haha 4

Just now, Beedster said:

Which of course you could have found very easily without starting a public thread...

I just feel there is an adverse inference that something is up with the store (hence wanting the info of the boss) without proffering any information as to what. To close the thread leaves that inference in parenthesis and I don't think that is entirely fair.

If the OP has a beef with Andertons, then they're welcome to give us the skinny. Others can then comment and we have a balance.

But, BC is the message, not the messenger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

Being as the site owns the thread, would they be interested in selling it on? Best price guaranteed, ready cash, we collect, no hassle, no quibble.

Sorry, we restrict the selling on of threads to prevent trade mark infringement and to prevent poor copies being passed off as the original.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Billy Apple said:

I just feel there is an adverse inference that something is up with the store (hence wanting the info of the boss) without proffering any information as to what. To close the thread leaves that inference in parenthesis and I don't think that is entirely fair.

If the OP has a beef with Andertons, then they're welcome to give us the skinny. Others can then comment and we have a balance.

Exactly, good call BA

I'd love an update on if the so called captain (Mr Lee Anderton) responded to you and was able to resolve things for you?

That would be helpful to the minority like myself who have had a number of issues with company and have not had success with customer services in resolving issues.