Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz ‘75 RI Japan SOLD
£800

walshy

FenderJazz 75 Japan

This Olympic White model is only available to the Japanese home market so is extremely rare in the UK.

This bass is in awesome condition.

The ‘75 reissues sounds exactly as a  ‘vintage’ Jazz’ should. It’s got all the period correct detailing (3 point neck plate, bridge pickup positioning, monoblock fret markings, tiger stripe on the neck, open vintage style tuners, fast c shape neck).

4kg weight

To be honest I’d put the Japanese build Fenders up against the American builds I’ve had. The quality of the craftsmanship is exemplary.

Comes with a Gig bag This is in pretty good condition, and does the trick.

Serial number dates this beauty at 1999-2002. 

price includes shipping in UK. NO TRADES SORRY

Edited by walshy
  • Like 4

Lovely! Where did that spring from! Closest I’d get to my yob bass.... I had a Japanese Jazz and can honestly say it was killer, as good as my custom shop ... another bass I wish I could have kept.

Mr Walsh is a top bloke to deal with too. 👍🏻

• Like 1

Just now, bassfan said:

Lovely! Where did that spring from! Closest I’d get to my yob bass.... I had a Japanese Jazz and can honestly say it was killer, as good as my custom shop ... another bass I wish I could have kept.

Mr Walsh is a top bloke to deal with too. 👍🏻

Cheers man, it is actually a very nice thing, but you know me and Jazz basses😂 Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind keeping it but it’ll never be used in anger.

2 minutes ago, StevieE said:

😮

Not usually a fan of white basses but that is just lovely. It looks quite creamy on my phone, is that a fair representation of the colour? 

It is creamy and ages looking.  Set similar to the colour of my 69 P Bass now 

• Like 1