Why become a member? ×

New Ashdown 3x10 cab!

fretmeister

On 04/02/2019 at 18:13, Merton said:

Also I think I'd have to - shock! horror! - put the seats down to fit it into my car. Bollocks to that 😂

My back seats are never up,  two Orange OBC 115's, Ashdown  head amp,   guitars, cable box,  bags of firewood,  tub of Adblue,  like a bring-and-buy sale in there . There's a space-saver wheel somewhere .  The new girlfriend  of Richard  Osman could hide behind  just one of those cabs she's  so small !

• Like 1

Firstly this rig can go really loud ...With the tilt back it's a really really easy to shift around ,I'm 6ft 4 & I don't have to stoop when pulling it along compared to the Barefaced super 12t ...the reassessed side handle is in a well balanced position & makes it easy to lift into a car for eg.... Personally I just slide it I t the back of my carpeted mini bus floor ...... I've been playing it all afternoon & love it .

IMG_20190311_144012844.jpg

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Kevin Dean said:

Firstly this rig can go really loud ...With the tilt back it's a really really easy to shift around ,I'm 6ft 4 & I don't have to stoop when pulling it along compared to the Barefaced super 12t ...the reassessed side handle is in a well balanced position & makes it easy to lift into a car for eg.... Personally I just slide it I t the back of my carpeted mini bus floor ...... I've been playing it all afternoon & love it .

IMG_20190311_144012844.jpg

At the expense of the tweeters...that would be a very quirky combo

11725E0F-C781-40FA-A67A-7F8EB8D9A841.jpeg

Edited by AndyTravis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ashdown Engineering said:

Hmm, it was actually Guy's request to fit in with the early Pink Floyd vibe for 'The Saucer Full Of Secrets' gigs...

Have to say I didn't spot the cab I'm afraid (too far back at The Roundhouse to see too clearly), but spiffing gig all the same!

16 hours ago, chris_b said:

I like my 310 stack.

It's a 210 + 110 and runs to 700 watts. 2 cabs, 3 rigs, very flexible.

I have just finished assembling a 3X10 stack of a similar configuration. Trace Elliot watts though so gawd knows what it can handle.

On 25/03/2019 at 17:13, Ashdown Engineering said:

Hmm, it was actually Guy's request to fit in with the early Pink Floyd vibe for 'The Saucer Full Of Secrets' gigs...

Can be clearly seen and heard here for example: