Why become a member? ×

Mini Trace Elliot - real deal, but small
£350

BassBod

Ageing car means cash needed, so no trades please.  Really.

AH150 head from mid 1980’s with Mark IV GP11 preamp.  A warmer sound than later versions, only let down by some circuit hiss..but it has a noise reduction system that makes it disappear in any gig situation.  In fantastic condition, just a few scratches to the vinyl on top.  Serviced/checked over last year, and new green power switch fitted.  A great amp, and nothing like the weight of the bigger Trace heads. 

Trace Elliot “BLX” extension cab.  Early 1990’s with 1x10” and a small treble horn (not adjustable).  Small and heavy, but makes a nice domestic/small gig set up with the older amp.  Well used condition, but not abused.  

Collection from Bristol/Bath area - I’m around a lot at the moment 😳.

Happy to answer any questions,  even why they put the XLR input on the front!  

FE2A2851-EBF8-4F70-9696-616ACA629AE7.jpeg

8732656D-1FA5-4026-808C-4C3C066A0B8D.jpeg

E90139E6-BE50-40F9-A046-37B1E9EF0CE0.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I use one of those 1x10 cabs with my Elf - totally compliment each other. These are very difficult to come by - I think I've seen 3x for sale in the past 10 years. 

I see somebody with sellers remorse off in the future...

Yes, it’s a distinct possibility..but more for the amp than the cab.  If cash wasn’t an urgent need this would be staying here for a very long time.  But, I have got some lovely old SWR stuff, and another GP11 preamp 😎

37 minutes ago, Quilly said:

Regarding the cabinet  - if there's no interest would you consider shipping to Ireland?  

Just curious as to the following specs

- Power

- Impedance

- Weight

Hi, 

Thanks for the interest!  

The cab is 8 ohms, 200w designed to sit under the BLX 130 combo, and get its full potential. 

No idea about exact weight, but it’s pretty heavy for its size, at least 35 lbs at a guess.  Would cost a fair bit to ship, so probably not worth it.  Unless someone has the matching combo? 

• 2 weeks later...