Why become a member? ×

24 string bass + $1,000,000 Strat

fleabag

I know this has been mentioned a few times, but for those who don't already know. The guy holding the 24 stringer is Chris Cardonne (Hope I spelt the name right). He is the mastermind behind Circle-K (now KALIUM) Strings.

This bass was built for NAMM and helps to showcase the massive range of strings that Kalium offer. Low strings that have a gauge in excess of .200 and everything all the way up to skinny offerings for our treble brethren.

I do like the "cause we can" attitude. It's fun. :) The "Jaco only needed" brigade wet themselves every time. 

Oh and as to whether a person likes it or not, well, thats cool with me.. we're all different :) :) 

Edited by Dood
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Dood said:

The "Jaco only needed" brigade wet themselves every time. 

Oh god, don't they just. Every time an ERB appears on FB, they start off. It's why I made the ERB Bingo thing.
Thing that always amuses me about them is that they all think they're the first one ever to say "it's a harp" or "can you play Mustang Sally on it".  

• Haha 1