Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fender Nate Mendel Bass **SOLD**
£725

Adee

SOLD is an original issue Fender Nate Mendel Signature Precision bass. 

The neck is very playable, with a slimmer C profile, and 7.25" radius rosewood fretboard  

The pickup is a Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pounder  

It has a Leo Quan BADASS II high-mass bridge.  

The body is in a roadworn Candy Apple red finish,  All subtlety aged to fit in with the 70s feel.

It comes in a padded Fender gig bag with all the case candy tags etc as well as the all important FF neck plaCollection from Oakham LE15

Edited by Adee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smokyflipps said:

Is it just the bridge that is different on the original version?

Yes I believe it was just the bridge, I think supply issues from Leo Quan led them to produce their own hi-mass bridge

You don't come up to Scotland at all, do you? Currently using a friends as my Ibanez needs a repair. I never fully appreciated a P Bass as the string spacing seemed to be not to my fingers liking, but this one seems to be a lot more suited to me. Ideal compromise to Jazz size and P Bass sound.

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

You don't come up to Scotland at all, do you? Currently using a friends as my Ibanez needs a repair. I never fully appreciated a P Bass as the string spacing seemed to be not to my fingers liking, but this one seems to be a lot more suited to me. Ideal compromise to Jazz size and P Bass sound.

Hmmmm ... not for a while unfortunately