Why become a member? ×

Warts and all !

fleabag

9 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Wat I miss? :scratch_one-s_head:

A bunch of covers from our favourite constable, displaying their prowess in rehearsing several 'funk' classics in great style. An interesting series of Soundclouds; dunno why it's been 'pulled'. @fleabagAny chance of their return, your worship..? :/

I thought they weren't interesting enough to leave 'em.  Planned to just post them for a day, and 45 people must have had an earbashing , according to the stats, but  since it's you asking, father,  no probs sir 

The top one is not the band, just a fretless demo of my ESP  recorded with a guitar and keyboard wielding pal.

The rest is the band - and yup, we're really called  What The Funk.  This was the chosen name of our singer, Jane. Tut tut Jane

Edited by fleabag
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fleabag said:

I thought they weren't interesting enough to leave 'em...

And you wuz wrong, for once..! S'good to listen to good ol' honest rehearsals, as a benchmark for others, for instance. Not rubbish pipes on the old girl, either.

@Ricky 4000: There you go; 'fill yer boots', as they say (I hope, 'cos if not, I'll pass for being a bigger fool than I am already..!)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

...Got any merch? I want a "What the Funk" tee shirt! 👌

Now there's an idea for the Forum..! How about a topic where each of our bands receive requests for tee-shirts and other memorabilia and send the desired objects out..? It would get the band's name out to a wider audience, allow each of us to support (and show support...) for fellow BC members, at the same time bringing a (OK, very small...) revenue stream to the bands offering their wares..! @ped: Interested, God Ped..?

• Like 1

Great, I always liked wearing "other band" tee shirts on stage. 👍

I'd order a "What The Funk".

And a Fleabag "Mind The Stairs" 🚑

In size XL please. 

1 hour ago, fleabag said:

Jeez - never thought of T shirts. That needs sorting

PS thanks for the pos. feedback ,  civilian Ricky

You're too kind, Sir - Just call me Citizen! :friends:

• Haha 2