Why become a member? ×

Bass players who take their hand off the neck

PaulWarning

On 06/02/2019 at 09:23, Skinnyman said:

OMG, I'd forgotten those barstewards.

There should be a special place in Hell for them.....

I am VERY fussy about my tea and I have to make my own. I always put the milk in first, but it has to be a tiny amount. I’m sick of being told it’s wrong as milk in afterwards tastes wrong to me 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubit said:

I am VERY fussy about my tea and I have to make my own. I always put the milk in first, but it has to be a tiny amount. I’m sick of being told it’s wrong as milk in afterwards tastes wrong to me 

Because i usually make the tea and coffee in our house (apparently that's my one job at home - tea boy xD) i always put milk in coffee first so its easier doing the same with my wife's tea. She never complains about and often comments that i make the best tea. However if i have visitors i usually ask if they want milk in tea first or last. Only my older brother is fussy about it so i just don't tell him :laugh1:

Dave

15 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Because i usually make the tea and coffee in our house (apparently that's my one job at home - tea boy xD) i always put milk in coffee first so its easier doing the same with my wife's tea. She never complains about and often comments that i make the best tea. However if i have visitors i usually ask if they want milk in tea first or last. Only my older brother is fussy about it so i just don't tell him :laugh1:

Dave

Only recently has Mrs Ubit been allowed to perform tea making duties for me. It was always too strong or even worse too milky. She has now just about mastered the art 👍

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ubit said:

To be honest, I was going for humorous effect....

I was trained to put milk in first so that the hot water wouldn't shatter a China cup, so - irrespective of anything those smart-@rses at QI might say - thats what i do.

Anything else is clearly wrong and should be illegal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1