Why become a member? ×

Bassmagazine.com

Aidan63

A short video from Ed Friedland aka the bass whisperer popped up on my YouTube feed this morning telling us he's going to be posting again after a gap of a few years and will be contributing to the new BassMagazine.com online you guessed it which appears to be the US staff from Bass Player set up on their own away from the corporate magazine world doing what they always did. No idea yet what a sub will cost as that page is still under construction but there's some articles posted to get you interested in what is to come.

SylviaBluejay will probably know more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hooray - and great to see a video from Ed Friedland (who appears to be going to do some instrument reviews for them). 

I like the bit where he says the ethos will be to do a magazine about bass without being told by men in suits who don't know who Stanley Clarke is (he's a pro who doesn't  play a P bass btw 😏😂😂) what to do!! 

I shall look forward to seeing this. Great stuff. I've always thought Ed Friedland's video reviews were great. 

Edited by drTStingray
  • Like 1