Why become a member? ×

SOLD…Korg DTR2000 Rack tuner (all that's left folks!)
£700

NancyJohnson

**Just the KORG Tuner left folks!**

I’m selling my entire rack/stompbox set up and quietly moving to something smaller.  I’m not doing live or rehearsal work, so it seems a shame that it’s not getting any use.  Happy for collection (I’m in Crowthorne, near Reading), if you want stuff shipped, I’ll need to work out how much.  Cash on collection or Paypal gift preferred.  Adverts are peppered over Amps/Effects for sale.  The Matrix Amp is for sale on the Amps For Sale section.

Gator short 4U rack/PDU (SOLD!)
Decent condition, in as much as it’s been out of the house quite a few times.  I have a six-gang 1U power supply distribution unit screwed into the rear rack holes, which keeps everything neat and tidy.  Happy to sell the rack and PSU together for £50 or will separate. 

Tech 21 dUg DP-3 (KEEPING)
Ack, you all know what this is.  Super clean.  It’s never been out of the house.  These are retailing for £255 – will take £200.00  £190.00 +P&P  I have the original Tech21 tin for this.

Tech 21 Ged2112 1U pre-stage (SOLD!)
I’m going to be honest here and say that this unit works, but the voicing seems off to my ears.  It does creamy fuzziness but not the clank.  Might be my basses, don’t know.  It went back to Rocky Road distributors who said there wasn’t anything wrong with it, Tech21 heard direct audio from it and they don't think there's an issue, but I have an option to return it to Tech21 for their guys to look at it, but to be honest, considering the expense involved, I really can’t be assed.  I’ll sell this on for £225 and will pass on the agreed return number to the buyer with a caveat that you’re buying it in the condition I’ve covered above.

Tech 21 Bass Driver (version 1) (SOLD!)
Had this for a while.  Just a brilliant little box.  You know what this does.  £110.00 seems rightish.

Korg DTR200 1U rack tuner. (PRICE DROP)
Very clean (racked since new).  £75.00 £65.00 £60.00+P&P £50.00+PP

20190202_110414.jpg

Edited by MB1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little update.  

dUg hasn't sold, so have decided to keep it (will likely pair it with a Tech21 YYZ on a small board at some point), but the tuner is still here.

I'll consider offers on the Korg.  Just shoot me a PM.  It just seems a shame it's just gathering dust.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • MB1 locked this topic