Why become a member? ×

Jemand in Aukrug?

Si600

Ich werde ab nächsten Monat in Aukrug (24613) leben und Ich suche nach einer Band, um mitzumachen.  Ich gerne Shinedown, Papa Roach, Bad Religion, Green Day, Therapy? und soweiter, aber Ich kenne momentan nicht viele Lieder spielen!

Kennst jemand ein Band ohne Bassist?  ;)

Entschuldigen für meine schlectes Deutsch :)

Hey man, your Deutsch will improve while using it. A good source for musicians wanted/available is also this one:

https://www.backstagepro.de/

Das könnte dich vielleicht schon interessieren:

https://www.backstagepro.de/musikerkontakt/sons-of-the-ark-band-sucht-bassist-in-rock-alternative-independent-24106-kiel-5HS41xTrxN

Gruß aus Niedersachsen

Tom

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I suppose that you may want some sort of update... I stuck an advert up on Backstage Pro and contacted the guys in Kiel, who didn't respond. I then heard from a band out by Sankt Peter-Ording which was nice, but they don't play quite what I want to and it's something like a three hour round trip just to rehearse with them. Then last week I got an invitation from a band in Neumünster, got the spot and we're booked to play one of the stages at BaDaBoom in September. I've never played anything bigger than an open mic night in The King Billy, so that, at the moment, is giving me the jitters.

It's a street music festival in Neumünster, north of Hamburg. Quite a few separate stages and it doesn't look like it goes on late, the last band time I saw when I last looked was 1600.

Edited by Si600