Why become a member? ×

Trade complete. All gone
£600

stewblack

Down to £590, something else I want may go soon so don't delay buy this today.

I wanted one, I got one, I loved it, I'm selling it. This is what @zander71 had to say about it when I bought it late last year and nothing has changed since. In fact I only gigged it once:

"Looking to sell ... this lovely 60's re-issue jazz bass. I believe this is a 62 model although it has the separate pickup volume controls. It's a "crafted in Japan" version and is from 2004-5 according to the R serial number.

It's has no issues and is set up low and fast. A few bumps and dinks as would be expected of a 14 year old guitar. Weighs between 8.5/9lb."

I reproduce these comments as I don't know anything more than that! I'm faced with a straight choice, sell bass equipment or don't get my car fixed. No car = no gigs so it's kind of a no brainer really.

Sorry looking dog not included. I'm in North somerset but always happy to meet folk half way. Be silly to trust this with Hermes wouldn't it?

Anyhoo you don't care about all this - you know the price you just want to drool over the pics don't you?

P1080730.JPG001.thumb.JPG.7dfc136083d28377b0082656aa6b0de8.JPG

P1080731.JPG

P1080732.JPG

P1080733.JPG

P1080734.JPG

P1080735.JPG

P1080736.JPG

Edited by stewblack
Traded
  • Like 5

Just now, zander71 said:

Lovely bass Stew, GLWTS.

Thanks mate. I really love it. Everyone seems to say that they are reluctant to sell, usually makes me raise my eyebrows but I genuinely hate to part with this one. 

19 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Thanks mate. I really love it. Everyone seems to say that they are reluctant to sell, usually makes me raise my eyebrows but I genuinely hate to part with this one. 

Needs must etc. I just had 5 jazz basses at the time. These are well regarded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...