Why become a member? ×

TRADED: All Gone
£300

stewblack

As per title I have a lightly relic'd Barefaced 1X10  1 X 12 cab and I'm after swapping it for a Barefaced Compact - first gen 1 X 15. Has to be Gen 1 so it will match my existing 15 for size. Happy to haggle a bit depending on condition cash your way if your relic job is better that sort of thing.

Happy Jack's original FS thread here, I've done nothing to worsen or improve the condition of this cab which HJ had already given a realistic subtle roadworn look. I can't tell you his methods as they are probably a trade secret. Probably.

EDIT: I have been reliably informed this is a 12" not a 10". My tape measure confirms my embarrassment. As to the gen 1 gen 2 debate it's 1 - 1 at the moment, please feel free to weigh in!!

Edited by stewblack

If that's a 1st Gen Midget, it's a 1x12 . Not a 1x10.

Wow I have made a hash of this - but at least I'm learning. My only defence is I was told it was midget gen 1 when I bought it and having no experience of BF cabs I had no reason to doubt this. The 12" I put down to never measuring it just being amazed by how tiny it is and assuming it was 10" Thank you both.

Of course I now don't know if I want a gen 1 gen 2 or gen X as a trade. I've totally lost confidence. However this is such a majorly long shot that someone wants precisely this trade that I don't suppose it matters all that much. 😬

Edited by stewblack

17 hours ago, stewblack said:

As per title I have a lightly relic'd Barefaced 1X10  1 X 12 cab and I'm after swapping it for a Barefaced Compact - first gen 1 X 15. Has to be Gen 1 so it will match my existing 15 for size. Happy to haggle a bit depending on condition cash your way if your relic job is better that sort of thing.

Happy Jack's original FS thread here, I've done nothing to worsen or improve the condition of this cab which HJ had already given a realistic subtle roadworn look. I can't tell you his methods as they are probably a trade secret. Probably.

EDIT: I have been reliably informed this is a 12" not a 10". My tape measure confirms my embarrassment. As to the gen 1 gen 2 debate it's 1 - 1 at the moment, please feel free to weigh in!!

Hi!
Would you ship cab to Croatia and any idea of shipping costs?

Just now, stewblack said:

I'm in Somerset, near Bath. I have a trade deal set up, I'll let you know if anything changes.

No worries. I'm at the opposite end of the country, so probably just as well! 🤔

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic