Why become a member? ×

Hotcovers - Vinyl vs Canvas

DrBike

I already have a vinyl Hotcovers cover for one amp and it's really good.  Looking to get another cover for my new cab but can't decide whether to go for vinyl or canvas.

Does anyone have a canvas Hotcovers cover and can comment on it, even better if someone has experienced both and can comment on them?

I have both.  My band's PA subs have lived in vinyl covers for about 5 years and they are still in great condition.  My Markbass cab has the canvas covering and, although it's only a year old, it still looks as good as new.

I wouldn't hesitate to use either, although if I had to choose I prefer the aesthetic of the canvas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, franzbassist said:

I have both.  My band's PA subs have lived in vinyl covers for about 5 years and they are still in great condition.  My Markbass cab has the canvas covering and, although it's only a year old, it still looks as good as new.

I wouldn't hesitate to use either, although if I had to choose I prefer the aesthetic of the canvas.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear!   Thanks for the reply.