Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big Twin 2T SOLD
£950

walshy

Absolutely magnificent cab and comes with Roqsolid cover. Selling due to already having the 6x10 and I’m just being greedy! Orange head not included 🤪

Collect Hexham or could ship at cost.

Thanks

Paul

68D6A6B6-83A4-46FC-ABB8-C21D24FC2F00.jpeg

Edited by walshy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stofferson said:

Been looking at buying a brand new one if these . . Convince me!

These are absolute beasts. An excellent one cab solution, great sound and super light! Always get compliments when I use Barefaced stuff. I have the 610 so that’s the only reason it’s up for sale. Buy one, you’ll never regret it

5 minutes ago, walshy said:

These are absolute beasts. An excellent one cab solution, great sound and super light! Always get compliments when I use Barefaced stuff. I have the 610 so that’s the only reason it’s up for sale. Buy one, you’ll never regret it

Cool cool I'm very interested, been looking at them for nearly 3 years.

• Like 1

Tuppence worth... i have the 212 with horn, no mid... echo all of the above... super definition but growly if you want it to be, really light,efficient and projects really well... I used to have reservations re the thin wall construction (Alex Klaber explains really well why that's as is)... just listen to one... 5 seconds, total convert... (Jazz Deluxe V, Markbass SB1200)

Ddear Walshy please promise NEVER to let me hear your 610...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rumour6 said:

Tuppence worth... i have the 212 with horn, no mid... echo all of the above... super definition but growly if you want it to be, really light,efficient and projects really well... I used to have reservations re the thin wall construction (Alex Klaber explains really well why that's as is)... just listen to one... 5 seconds, total convert... (Jazz Deluxe V, Markbass SB1200)

Ddear Walshy please promise NEVER to let me hear your 610...

Yeah took me about 5 seconds to make my decision too. Oh @rumour6 you’d bloody love the 610! It’s killer 7ECFD404-96CF-4026-8D6D-28C92A2242B3.thumb.jpeg.cfc24abd9a82523cef09f20b981fbe32.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, walshy said:

Let me know if you want more info or come and try 🤘

Sweet, checked a lot out as I've been yearning for a while haha just considering it, probably have to ship it as I'm gigging a lot 🤔 what's the back panel look like ?

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

I've got a big twin 2T as well and pair it with a DB750 - sounds immense and is seriously lightweight - love it!

That 610 looks sweet - is it manageable on your own? 

Yeah easy one man lift. Not that different to the Big Twin