Why become a member? ×

The Bizarre World of Frank Zappa Tour

17 hours ago, HazBeen said:

The family has resolved their differences but this is very much a Diva/Ahmet event (Gail’s preferred kids).

I had not heard that? When Dweezil came on Guitar womble 18-months ago, it was still alive and well! Bit cruel to inherit different proportions of the estate and its rights.... *EDIT: just noticed the profanity change.. Guitar Womble is the podcast by Bruce Foreman, Scott Henderson and Troy McCubbin.*

Edited by visog

40 minutes ago, visog said:

I had not heard that? When Dweezil came on Guitar womble 18-months ago, it was still alive and well! Bit cruel to inherit different proportions of the estate and its rights.... *EDIT: just noticed the profanity change.. Guitar Womble is the podcast by Bruce Foreman, Scott Henderson and Troy McCubbin.*

https://www.dweezilzappa.com/posts/1983868-good-news

Gail Zappa, quite a piece of work in her own right, bizarre really what she did without telling Moon/Dweezil. Anway, they at least are speaking again thankfully.

2 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Yes, another great album. I remember listening to The Torture Never Stops for the first time and wondering what kind of mind this could have come from....

Patrick O'Hearn's bass playing on the Torture Never Stops! Most excellent.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I enjoyed the Manchester show last night. I have no view on the hologram, other than I love the music and the chance to see some of these guys play together again wasn't to be missed.

Being a stranger in town I had to ask for directions to the Bridgewater Hall; the guy that I asked, having a crafty fag out back of a building, happened to be Ray White, met Keneally and Ahmet too all took time to chat - which added to the evening. 

Thunes was headed to the pub - I didn't follow him.

• Like 1