Why become a member? ×

Feedback for clarkegraham738

Greg.Bassman

Great rig Greg. Couldn't wait to get home and give it a road test. Passed all 

expectations. Looking forward to live gigging it. BTW I saw on your blog you were asking about a cover for the NY 122,did you have any joy in sourcing? 

Thanks again, I didn't meet you, but Rob was very courteous, and great to see the studio/rehearsal rooms used to use RB  a few years ago, a lot cosier now maybe bring the band over and try out. This is a great site thanks for the heads up i have a couple of items I need too sell, I will definitely use basschat, as my first experience was so positive. Ebay/Gumtree, you were right in your last comments regarding selling anything.

Kind Regards, 

Graham. 

Edited by clarkegraham738@aolcom

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2019 at 07:45, clarkegraham738@aolcom said:

Great rig Greg. Couldn't wait to get home and give it a road test. Passed all 

expectations. Looking forward to live gigging it. BTW I saw on your blog you were asking about a cover for the NY 122,did you have any joy in sourcing? 

Thanks again, I didn't meet you, but Rob was very courteous, and great to see the studio/rehearsal rooms used to use RB  a few years ago, a lot cosier now maybe bring the band over and try out. This is a great site thanks for the heads up i have a couple of items I need too sell, I will definitely use basschat, as my first experience was so positive. Ebay/Gumtree, you were right in your last comments regarding selling anything.

Kind Regards, 

Graham. 

Sent