Why become a member? ×

Future Impact Re-housing Project

GisserD

• 9 months later...

Hello from Future compact HQ! 

The last few months have been tough, and I had to stop making the housings for longer than I had anticipated and i have to neglect the community, for that i apologise. 

But we are now able to start taking orders again!!!! I have new processes in place which means not only will it be easier to track orders at my end, it will be easier than ever to take orders and i can deliver them much faster than before!

our email address has changed to enable us to track orders more easily, please do NOT email [email protected].

OUR NEW EMAIL IS         [email protected]

The housings will cost £48 posted in the UK, and £59 posted to the rest of the world. All postage will be tracked and insured.

custom colors are available at an additional £15

Supercompacts are available (side button version)

To make an order please send the appropriate ammount via paypal only to [email protected]
Then please send the details of the ordervia email

Email to [email protected]

please include in your order email...

Housing color (see below)
text color
full name
address

Current color stock is......

White
Black
Grey
Orange
Green
Violet
silver
Yellow
Magenta
Blue

Lead times are now expected to be no more than 2 weeks within the UK and 3-4 weeks for everywhere else. Orders will be fulfilled strictly in the order they are received.

its great to be able to offer these products again and we look forward to hearing from you and seeing them on your boards again soon!

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

Just worked out a 9V battery would last about 5hrs (assuming the draw is 100ma presumably when it's turned on... not sure what it would be when bypassed?)

Would be tempted to make a battery option for easy use

1 hour ago, ped said:

Just worked out a 9V battery would last about 5hrs (assuming the draw is 100ma presumably when it's turned on... not sure what it would be when bypassed?)

Would be tempted to make a battery option for easy use

you could easily wire in 2 or 3 9v in paralell if you are worried about battery life

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/11/2019 at 12:12, Quatschmacher said:

I’m tempted to get a second FI just so I can get one of these housings. Though that would open the floodgates. I wouldn’t mind a v3 either, especially since I worked on it. 

Just an fyi... I emailed them because I was curious about the updates. They told me there is no hardware updates with the new pedal.

Screenshot_20210507-123118__01__01.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nicholascressotti said:

Just an fyi... I emailed them because I was curious about the updates. They told me there is no hardware updates with the new pedal.

Hi Nick,

I know there’s no difference other than the sticker. That info is in the first post of this thread and also in the FAQ section of the FI user manual (which I wrote). As I said, I worked on the v3 (and v3.5) update with Panda (and had a vote in choosing the new decal) so just fancied having a v3 unit as a sort of memento. As it happens I’ve just got a v3 unit now as my original one was on the blink and I needed a reliable unit for testing purposes.

The whole idea behind v3 was that it would be a free update that all FI users would have access to. I hope you’re enjoying all the cool new features. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

Hi Nick,

I know there’s no difference other than the sticker. That info is in the first post of this thread and also in the FAQ section of the FI user manual (which I wrote). As I said, I worked on the v3 (and v3.5) update with Panda (and had a vote in choosing the new decal) so just fancied having a v3 unit as a sort of memento. As it happens I’ve just got a v3 unit now as my original one was on the blink and I needed a reliable unit for testing purposes.

The whole idea behind v3 was that it would be a free update that all FI users would have access to. I hope you’re enjoying all the cool new features. 

I am new to this message board so I honestly didn't see the first post. I would like to say thank you personally for all of the patches and work you have done. I know I have downloaded a lot of your patches and used them and I really appreciate your hard work. I just ordered my future compact!!! I'm really excited to get it... Hopefully installation is not too difficult.

Warmest regards,

Nick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nicholascressotti said:

I am new to this message board so I honestly didn't see the first post. I would like to say thank you personally for all of the patches and work you have done. I know I have downloaded a lot of your patches and used them and I really appreciate your hard work. I just ordered my future compact!!! I'm really excited to get it... Hopefully installation is not too difficult.

Warmest regards,

Nick

Let me offer you a warm welcome then, hopefully you'll find this is a friendly place.

Thanks for your kind words; I’m glad you you’re enjoying the patches. It’s always nice to hear that people are using them. 

• Like 1

On 07/05/2021 at 11:40, nicholascressotti said:

Yeah that’s all correct. I have the Version 1 model and you can just update the firmware etc 

PLUS the sticker is way nicer than the V3, imo

Edited by AinsleyWalker

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, GisserD said:

Production is running hot! 

20240221_090121.jpg

So cool. 

I dont need one, but really want one!

Would you link the ordering info page again for future reference?

Edited by lidl e

• 2 weeks later...